The HydraFacial treatment is suitable for all skin types. Skin of all sensitivity levels tolerate this procedure well. Our medical esthetician will select specific treatment serums or tailor your treatment to your specific skin condition and needs. This energising facial treatment lasts 30 to 60 minutes. It can also be customised to meet the patient’s specific needs. These procedures are non-invasive, soothing, and moisturising. This article will answer all of your questions like Is Hydrafacial safe for all skin types? So, stay tuned!
What is hydrafacial treatment?
Several steps are combined together in the hydrafacial treatment.
- It is a pore-cleansing and skin-hydrating resurfacing procedure of the highest medical standard.
- It is provided at accredited medical facilities wherever a certified HydraFacial esthetician is present.
- The HydraPeel Tip, a pen-like device, is used to inject serums into pores as part of the four-step treatment, which also involves exfoliating, extracting,cleansing, and hydrating the skin.
- The serums are made specifically for each patient and have anti-aging and antioxidant properties.
What is the procedure of hydrafacial?
Following 4 steps are performed one after the other:
- Cleansing And Exfoliation
- Acid Peel
- Serum Application
The cleansing phase of the HydraFacial procedure involves removing dead skin cells and extra sebum from the skin. Following that, a solution of salicylic and glycolic acids is applied which will remove any dirt and oil that may be clogging pores. Blackheads, dirt, oil, and other impurities are vacuumed out of the skin using the HydraPeel Tip after it has been treated with hydrating, plumping, and nourishing serums.
A tool that aids in skin exfoliation and impurity removal, similar to microdermabrasion, does not rely on crystals or other harsh chemicals. Dead skin cells and clogged pores are removed using a suction-like vacuum, revealing younger-looking skin underneath. Applying hydrating and moisturising serums after cleansing makes a difference.
Hydrafacial vs Sensitive Skin:
- Each individual’s definition of sensitive skin is unique. In most cases, it refers to skin that is prone to issues like redness and inflammation.
- People with sensitive skin react strongly when using products that contain chemicals and fragrances.
- You may want to avoid using particular cleansers and cosmetics as a result. T
- After treatment, there are no side effects and also there is a short recovery period.
Benefits of hydrafacial:
Your skin can benefit greatly from a HyraFacial procedure. One of its many advantages is a clearer, brighter, plumper, and more hydrated complexion. Additionally, it can lessen ageing symptoms. The procedure minimises pore size while reducing enlarged pores, fine lines and wrinkles, firmness, tone, texture, and brown spots.
- Exfoliation, which is used in HydraFacials, removes damaged or dead skin cells to leave your skin smoother than ever. Rough skin texture and an uneven complexion are issues that patients can address.
- Compared to moisturisers purchased at your neighbourhood pharmacy, HydraFacial moisturisers work better. They are created to stop moisture loss and problems like flakiness, dryness, and rough spots.
- HydraFacial not only removes dead skin cells from the skin, but it also cleans out the pores of debris and unwanted bacteria. People who frequently get acne will benefit greatly from this.
- As you age, fine lines and creases can form around your mouth and eyes. There is proof that hydra facials reduce wrinkles and increase skin firmness. Ageing symptoms can now be reversed.
Who Should Get the Hydrafacial?
With a few exceptions, one of the main benefits of HydraFacial is that it can be used on people of almost any age and skin type. Even people with sensitive skin can get it. Following people are excellent candidates for hydrafacial:
- Blackheads and whiteheads are signs of acne
- Fine lines, wrinkles, and extremely dry skin
- Brown spots, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and uneven skin tone
- Large pores, clogged pores, or skin that is prone to oil production
How is a HydraFacial different from a microdermabrasion or a traditional chemical facial peel?
Manual extractions are used during microdermabrasion procedures, while a the other one uses a vacuum-like tip to clean the skin more deeply than with conventional extraction. That also causes a lot less pain. Acids are used in chemical peels and work best on lighter skin tones, whereas HydraFacials can be applied to all skin tones. The procedure is immediate, non-irritating, soothing, and refreshing.
How Do I Maintain Benefits of a HydraFacial?
A healthy lifestyle is supportive of excellent skincare. After your HydraFacial, maintain the health of your skin by doing the following:
- Take in a lot of water.
- Skip the tanning bed.
- Consume a healthy diet.
- Get lots of rest.
- Reduce your alcohol intake.
- daily vitamin intake
- Don’t smoke.
- Reducing daily stress.
There is no downtime necessary and you can use HydraFacial for all skin tones. In fact, you’ll probably look better as you leave the house because of your complexion. After just one treatment, many patients report seeing noticeable skin smoothing and a radiant, even skin tone.
Choose SKN Cosmetics for Hydrafacial:
There are a lot of different facial treatments available, but only the right one can make your skin look radiant from dull to glowing. The popularity of SKN Cosmetics Clinic Hydra Facial in Islamabad is due to this very fact. No downtime is required, and it is effective on all skin types, whether they are dry or oily. Our experts will make you at home in during the whole process. Book your first consultation by visiting our website.