Elon Musk Biography
elon musk biography:- Lun Musk is a name that is a symbol of passion, hard work, and success. Every person does hard work in his life, but when hard work goes ahead with passion and a new idea, then something is seen that makes the world astonished. This list makes a name for the founder of big companies like Paypal, SpaceX, and Tesla Motors, Elon Musk / Elon Musk, whose life is a guide and inspiration for the youth. Forbes placed her on the list of the world’s most powerful people in 2016.
EARLY LIFE OF ELON MUSK
Elon Musk / Elon Musk was born on 28 June 1971 in Pretoria, South Africa. He was the eldest of all three children. His father Errol Musk was a British-born South African who was an engineer by profession. Musk spent his childhood in South Africa and at the age of 9, he got his first personal computer. This got Alan interested in programming and started learning it himself.
At the age of 12, he made his first computer game blaster which he earned $ 500 by selling.
Just as every successful human’s life has some such incidents that prove to be a stone for him in the future, some such incidents also happened in the life of Musk / Elon Musk after which he got the direction of success.
The first incident was his decision to leave his house at the age of 17. After graduating from a secondary school in Pretoria, he decided to leave his home without the support of his parents and decided to move to the United States, however, he could not immediately move to the United States.
In 1989 Alan / Elon Musk moved to Canada near his mother’s relatives. After obtaining Canadian citizenship, Allen went to Montreal. Due to lack of money, he started working on low wages. At the age of 19, he entered Queens University in Kingston, Ontario.
Musk / Elon Musk studied in Ontario for two years and then finally, his dream came true. In 1992, he moved to the United States.
Then there was a time when Elon Musk / Elon Musk started struggling with depression as a teenager. Then he began to actively understand philosophical and religious literature. But the most valuable lesson he learned from Douglas Adams’s book The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy.
Musk learned that the most difficult thing is to present himself with the right questions and the day he started doing this, everything else started to get him easily.
When I was in college, I wanted to get involved in things that could change the world – Elon Musk
Musk / Elon Musk thought that a human being had to expand the limits of his consciousness to ask the right questions and get answers to them; And thus he found his question: what will have the greatest impact on the future of humans? And Musk found that this is the Internet – space colonization. They wanted to try to contribute to all these. They needed money to do this.
At the age of 12, Musk made a computer game and then earned $ 500 by selling the game. The name of that game was Blaster. He founded X.Com in 1999, which later became PayPal, SpaceX in 2002 and Tesla Motors etc. in 2003.
X.com was named PayPal. After PayPal was named, Elon Musk insisted on developing the PayPal company. He later opened the SpaceX company and became Tesla’s CEO.
Musk built the Falcon rocket and he is known for the success of this rocket. Zip 2 was purchased by Alta Vista, the largest search engine in 1999, for $ 307 million in cash. The deal became a record.
- In 2006, Musk served as a member of the United States National Academy of Sciences Aeronautics and Space Engineering Board.
- Received R&D Magazine Innovator of the Year in 2007 for SpaceX, Tesla, and SolarCity.
- In 2007, he received the Entrepreneur of the Year Award by Ink Magazine for the commendable work done on Tesla and SpaceX.
- Musk received the Index Design Award in 2007 for the design of the Tesla Roadster.
- In 2006 he received the Global Green Product Design Award for the design of the Tesla Roadster presented by Mikhail Gorbachev.
Founder of SpaceX
After PayPal, Musk’s next stop was space. Although he did not have formal education for all this, through his hard work and hard work, he started acquiring knowledge of it. Musk / Elon Musk founded his third company, Space Exploration Technologies Corporation, ie SpaceX / SpaceX, in which his target was to build spacecraft for commercial space travel and to establish a human settlement on Mars.
The main problem now was the heavy delivery costs incurred on the project. Musk discussed it with the Russian Federation, but it did not materialize here. This was followed by Musk in his reusable launch vehicles and spaceships. Came to the world with the idea of He started designing and building his own rocket. Their main goal was to not only transport the rocket to the orbit at a low cost but also to reuse it.
Between 2006 and 2008, his first three flight attempts failed. On 28 September 2008, Falcon 1 finally reached Orbit during the fourth attempt. If even the fourth launch had failed, SpaceX would never have existed. NASA was impressed by these achievements and negotiated US astronauts with SpaceX on a $ 1.6 billion contract to fly from Earth orbit.
In 2003, engineers Martin Eberhard and Mark Terping founded Tesla Motors. From the beginning, the company established itself as the first serial manufacturer of electric vehicles. Musk greatly supported these aspirations
Elon Musk came to the project in 2004 and invested $ 70 million in the project. He was made the Chairman of the Board of Directors. Musk / Elon Musk contributed to the design of his first electric car, a Tesla Roadster sports car based on the British Lotus Ellis.
As of January 2018, Musk’s total assets are close to the US $ 20.9 billion. Forbes has listed Musk as the world’s 53rd richest person in its list.
Elon Musk’s Best Inspiring Thoughts
- A failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating that much
- If something is very important, even if things are against you, you should still do it.
- While leaving from Pay Pal, I thought: ‘Good! And what are the problems that are most likely to affect the future of humanity? ’I did not think from this perspective,‘ What is the best way to make money?
- The first step is to establish that something is possible; It will likely happen
- You want to be more strict about making the best thing you can make. Find everything that is wrong in it and correct it. Get negative feedback, especially from friends.
- It is okay to keep all the eggs in one basket as long as you can control what happens to the basket.
- Persistence is very important. You should not give up until you are forced to give up.
- Starting and growing a business is as much about the innovation, drive, and determination of the people doing it as it is about the products they sell.